Are you a novice video blogger and are in search of an idea for a video on YouTube? In the article we suggest you to find out which videos are most popular among the audience of this site. Thanks to the knowledge gained, you will be able to understand which videos you should make, and which ones do not. Also we will tell you what you need to shoot high-quality video. But first things first!
ABOUT WHAT TO REMOVE THE VIDEO?
This question can appear even in the head of a very ideological person. In fact, you need to proceed from what is interesting to you. If you can’T decide in any way, then check out our list below.
- Tell us about yourself. If you are planning to withdraw your first video, you should start by getting to know the audience. Tell us about your life, your hobbies, your habits. Conduct the master class. Do you dance well or knit? Interested in foreign languages? Or, maybe, cook deliciously? Then share your knowledge with the audience, releasing a series of video lessons. In such videos, you can step-by-step demonstrate and explain a process, and simply talk about any interesting facts from the chosen field.
- Overview. Do you like watching movies or reading books? Pay attention to video reviews. In such videos you can express your opinion and evaluate absolutely any things and events: cinema, music, literature, politics … the list can be continued indefinitely.
- Travels. Year after year, video on this topic is becoming more and more popular. If you also like to discover new and interesting places, then try to shoot a video dedicated to them. Show the most interesting moments and locations and be sure – you will very quickly find your audience!
WHAT DO WE NEED FOR CREATING A VIDEO?
So, we looked at the basic ideas for a video on YouTube for beginners. Now let’s figure out what it takes to create a video.
- Scenario. In detail, think about what you will talk about and what to show. Also, determine in advance how long the narrative will take. It is desirable that the video lasted no more than 5 minutes, since too long video recordings weary the viewer.
- Camera. You can use both professional video equipment or a camera on a smartphone or tablet. If you choose the second method, then do not forget to first study the question of how to shoot video on the phone correctly.
- Video editor. The last but not the least important tool that will help to bring the material to an ideal state. Let us discuss this point in more detail.
Make your videos more likely!
If you are thinking about creating your own video website, recommend you to check this article
“How to create a video website”.
You will be surprised how many ways to create video website exist.