It’s time to update your site to Joomla 3.0
As most website owners know, version 3.0 is the next major release of Joomla after the huge success of Joomla! 1.5 and Joomla! 2.5. Now you may have a lot to think about for the Christmas holiday. But it also that time of year to think about your website updates that are needed to keep pushing your business to the next level in 2013. ‘corePHP’ is reaching out to inform you to not fret as updating your site should not be a daunting task for you. Your focus should rely on growing your business and building connections and leads when necessary. But if you focus on trying to do the upgrade then your business could be affected. This is where ‘corePHP’ will assist you.
WHY should you update to Joomla 3.0?
- Security updates – This is the #1 and very important to stay with the current version of Joomla. This helps prevent your site from being hacked and having the down time that will affect your business income.
- Administration Mobile Ready – Start managing your site with your smartphone or other mobile device. Joomla! administration panel comes ready to go and fully responsive for mobile devices, tablets, and normal computer screens.
- Us3r Friendly – Joomla! administration has a brand new look and feel, built with the power of Bootstrap responsive framework, along with a touch of the awesome UI/UX work. The entire backend of Joomla has a brand new look and feel that will improve usability with any device.
- Advanced search – Now your users will start seeing improved search results with the new Joomla! finder.
- Advanced Access Level – Have many users that only need access to specific portions of the website in the backend or frontend? Fret not – Joomla! has a highly customizable Access Control system built in allowing you to manage what your users have access to.
- You get to work with one of the most elite Joomla! firms on the planet.
WHY choose ‘corePHP’?
- ‘corePHP’ has been around since the birth of Joomla. We understand Joomla better than any other company around. We know the in’s and out’s and the future of where Joomla! is heading. Stay ahead of the curve!
- Fun group of developers. What can we say. We enjoy working hard and having fun!
- Ability to work on any project, such as, but not limited to:
- Custom component development
- Modifying a current component to have specific functionality added
- Template development
- Custom Site Design
- Maintaining your website
- Website and Application consulting
- and so much more
EXT: 1 – Sales Department
EXT: 2 – Support Department
EXT: 3 – Web Development Department
EXT: 4 – Print/Design Department
VP of Operations